Mike Lindell goes ballistic when he's told he has "lumpy pillows" (video)

Crack is whack, Mike! Methinks the former crackhead doth protest too much.

3 Likes

Maybe he just needs a good night’s sleep.

13 Likes

Nothing will help if you have a lumpy brain. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Another fine example proving that everything and everyone Donald Trump touches turns to $#!+. Mike should have stuck with his relatively harmless lumpy pillow commercials and stayed out of politics.

4 Likes

Come to think of it, I guess my pillows are also “lumpy”, being filled with some sort of foam chips, and I actually quite like them. Much more comfortable than every other pillow in the house, which mostly seem to made of solid-ish blocks of some indeterminate foamy material. But I also appreciate that my pillows are not sold by an abrasive and batshit insane insurrectionist Trump stan, but merely a mildly evil Scandinavian megacorporation.

1 Like

I Am Groot No GIF by Disney+

4 Likes

Wait, you think this guy was somehow not horrible before Trump? That seems very naive to me. Yes, pre-Trump the public wouldn’t have been exposed to this in this way, but there is absolutely no way that this was a sensible, level-headed person before Trump. Most likely he just found a focus for his hatred.

I believe these videos warrant the resurrection of the old BB standby: Christ, what an asshole.

4 Likes

I am just assuming this was, in fact, a euphemism. I will then completely stop myself from thinking any further on the subject.

Tonight Show Nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

I could see Lindell pushing some Trucoat on someone.

2 Likes

One particularly fascinating part of these videos: that Lindell at times seems to slip into Trump-esque pronounciations (in addition to his less frequent but still present quasi-trumpian name-calling) - particularly the tongue-behind-the-teeth Ls that make Trump sound so oddly ideosyncratic. Can’t say I’ve heard that level of mimicry pretty much anywhere else.

1 Like

Not at all. Clearly, as you say, Lindell already suffered from extant character flaws. I’m just pointing out that these people (and it’s a long, LONG list) could have chosen to keep their heads down and run their little pillow empires or whatever, and would never have had their inner sociopath revealed for all the world to mock and ridicule and litigate against. Associating with Trump reveals – and ultimately ruins – these assholes as few other forces currently facing humankind. He destroys everyone who cozies up to him. And they deserve it.

6 Likes

It’s possible there was a window of time when he wasn’t horrible. That window would have opened after he got clean from a tragic addiction to crack and used that time wisely to build up his pillow company; but before whatever happened to him during the Trump era, closing the window.

Of course he was very, very vocal about how his religion was important during his recovery, and that’s rarely the sign of a level-headed or sensible person. But “religious” does not necessarily mean “horrible”.

1 Like

yep, be wary of the Gilded Turd, for beneath the thin golden exterior lies a pervasive fecal touch, corrupting and befouling everything that it comes in contact with it.

3 Likes

I expect it’s more smoother than it is lumpy.

2 Likes

He is the human equivalent of Roach Bait.

The more, the merrier.
The sooner, the better.

They will have earned far more than what they will get.
I’m not in the mood to be merciful towards these bastards.

Yeah, I’m an old man. I hope to live to see it.

Hell, Im wordering about that right now!

Pretty sure many of us have relatives and/or former friends who seemed to be sensible & level-headed before HWSNBN came along.

In a perverse manner, Lord Dampnut has accidentally managed to do some good with his life, by revealing that some of those amongst us were not who they seemed to be.

2 Likes

I’m feeling dumb because I can’t find the video everyone else is seeing in the post. I just see the one embedded Twitter video, which is about a minute long and doesn’t have the party about lumpy pillows. Do I need to be logged into Twitter to see the other videos in the thread or something?

3 Likes

I had the same experience. Really wanted to see the lumpy clip, watched the one embedded video, went so far as clicking through, and then just got pissed off to be engaging with X/Twitter at all and gave up.

4 Likes

Here’s the court filing. The intro, before they start quoting all the precedence, I found to be a good read:

In the filing, the storage folder for the videos is linked:

“Lumpy pillows” is exhibit 22, but the rest of the videos are a heck of a ride too.

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Knowing the internet as well as I do, obviously, no one is currently leaving negative “lumpy” ratings on his site or anywhere that sells those blobs.

1 Like