Mike Lindell goes ballistic when he's told he has "lumpy pillows" (video)

They were both being jerks.

Business Insider has all the videos at mike-lindell-left-dominion-executive-deposition-to-promote-mypillow-2023-9

He only gets more and more insane as the deposition goes on. That lawyer is a saint.

4 Likes

He should have just embraced the label.

7 Likes

Yeah, but did you get Mike “Lumpy” Lindell pissed off?

3 Likes

I may have called my computer an ambulance chasing scumbag at one point. I’m not proud of it.

3 Likes

Both, as in Mike Lindell the crackhead and Mike Lindell the former crackhead?

Mr. Coomer’s counsel was unfailingly polite, because he knows the deposition is being videotaped and will be seen by a federal judge. He noticed the deposition for video precisely because he knew Lumpy would go off on “You’re not the king of me” rants like Dirk Diggler in Boogie Nights. Lumpy’s a bit slow to the game and doesn’t get why the camera is there, and doesn’t realize it’s not a good idea to badmouth the federal judge in your case.

I do love how Lumpy says the lawyers are being paid “on consignment.”

6 Likes

How was the lawyer being a jerk? He’s specifically asking about refund/helpline calls that My Pillow receives. (From what I can tell from the video, now that I’ve seen it.) If he happened to pick a hypothetical problem that is a hot-button topic for Mr Pillow well that’s just called being a good lawyer.

3 Likes

Boy howdy, what a performance. As I see it ML’s commitment to his “Aggrieved Man” role has subsumed his sense of reason. Sheesh. Thanks for the link, for I would likely not have encountered it otherwise.

2 Likes

…and by the way, “Pillows never sleep.”

2 Likes

No notes

Sigourney Weaver Movie GIF

3 Likes

Sometimes advertised as “ballistic pillows”.

… literally dumb as a bag of rocks :unamused:

1 Like

Always these authoritarians are “pointing a finger for good measure.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.