Mysterious bones found while digging Las Vegas pool

Originally published at: Mysterious bones found while digging Las Vegas pool | Boing Boing

5 Likes

The Las Vegas horse murders of 8,204 AD finally have a solid lead

“I guess the neighbours didn’t hear the victim screaming because he was a little hoarse.”

Yeeee-ahhhh

8 Likes

Buried bones that are 10k years old, would they be considered fossils? The wiki page for fossil states that generally, an item must be at least 10k years old, but I always thought that some other process has to take place, as those described in Wikipedia.

1 Like

Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones?

6 Likes

That’s an old Mafia/Mobster body dump site, may they rest in peace at the bottom of the new pool.

2 Likes

The Las Vegas horse murders of 8,204 AD finally have a solid lead.

Missing from this article: Who invented a time machine, and why they used it to transport their horse murders into the past.

13 Likes

Time-traveling Nazis ensuring that there were no riding animals in the Americas pre-colonization?

4 Likes

if i remember correctly ( wasn’t there myself but heard from a friend ) horses originally came from north america, crossed the ice bridge, then died out here?

or nazis.

5 Likes

Obligatory: “You moved the headstones but you left the bodies DIDN’T YOU”

8 Likes

A justifiably cautious pool guy, there: If he doesn’t call the cops but instead goes straight to the homeowners who go, “Oops!”, then he ends up being buried with Mr. Dead Ed.

3 Likes

I doubt they’ll find the complete skeleton.

5 Likes
5 Likes

You are correct. Camels as well, as wild as that is. Evolved in North America and went extinct here.

3 Likes

Perkins is now deciding how best to preserve the fossil

Aren’t fossils, by definition, already preserved?

1 Like

damnit god. you had one job.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.