Nailed it: Milton Glaser's 'Space Force' logo

DkVnHqwVsAUlG7z

12 Likes

That can’t have been where the Cheeto-in-Chief got the idea. That Space Force had a black guy and women that weren’t for “comfort”.

2 Likes

13 Likes

It’s possible Trump saw this scene, and assumed it was real.

“That flag on the moon! We gotta straighten it out! We do have a Space Force, right?”

4 Likes
3 Likes

Am I wrong, I thought the Air Force had the space purview in their branch of the military. Or is humpty dRumphy proposing taking the job away from the air force and creating something new.?

2 Likes

Correct.
It’s just that their logo isn’t that hot either.

DkLz-OYW4AEwHLO

Someone was really fond of Asteroids way back when.

1 Like

My god… it’s full of stars.

3 Likes

The Scientology Free Zone would be happy to donate this, I’m sure:

1 Like

2 Likes

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/08/10/militarizing-space-starship-troopers-same-as-it-ever-was/

I recently read a Wired article discussing the need for defense measures in space. I know that the space force concept is currently being heavily mocked, but serious question: Is the Wired article totally off-base?

3 Likes
1 Like

As best I’ve been able to tell(it’s tricky when a movement accepts, even embraces, substantial incoherence); “space force” is mixture of “we’ve not actually heard of the AFSC” and “NASA is a nest of climate change conspiracy deep state cucks who need to be replaced by the military so we can Get Things Done”.(Though members of Congress in SLS-related areas are usually OK with working on that as well)

4 Likes

A bit of both everything.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.