National Republican Senatorial Committee cutting Dr. Oz ad funding

Originally published at: National Republican Senatorial Committee cutting Dr. Oz ad funding | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Just an FYI I had to run boingboingtest to get to this comment section.

8 Likes

Heard this late yesterday, and it’s very good news. In two of the three, the GQP candidates are trailing (badly in PA). Not sure why they are cutting Johnson, but the reading I’ve heard is that the GOP is pulling in far less money than they expected because (in wonderful irony) Trump is sucking up all the excess they’d normally get and not sharing it with them.

McConnell has been overheard saying he doesn’t think they’ll flip the senate now. They’re doing a bang up job this year, I hope they keep it up!

26 Likes

The leopards are eating each others’ faces now

16 Likes

You probably want to put that in this thread and alert a mod…

7 Likes

Sorry, Oz. I feel bad.

10 Likes

makes me wonder if that man ( i use the term loosely ) has ever paid for anything with his own money in his entire life

8 Likes

The story that sticks out for me is using his “charitable” trust, that other people contributed to, to pay his son’s $7 dues for Boy Scouts. His grifting habits are petty and reflexive.

4 Likes

Last I saw, Johnson was polling something like 7 or 9 points under Barnes

5 Likes

Pound It Season 1 GIF by Law & Order

3 Likes

Spray tanner is getting super expensive, he’s gotta cover the cost somehow. I heard he won’t even share with Alex Jones and that’s why they aren’t BFF’s any more.

2 Likes

Maybe he’ll be found dead in a special secure cell after he sucked all the oxygen out of the room?

3 Likes

Always and forever, world without end.

5 Likes

There is a supermassive black hole at the centre of the Milky Way, and it sucks less than Trump.

7 Likes

ACCURATE

5 Likes

He’s coming right out and publicly saying that they have “quality issues” with their Senatorial candidates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna43777

8 Likes

Been waiting for the right moment to post this

6 Likes

If Stefon says it, it’ true.

1 Like

Inside The Actors Studio GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.