NBC News: Hunter Biden documents are work of fake "intelligence firm"

Weren’t there rumors of a tape of Hunter with his GF / fiance floating around a while back? I could be confusing something related to the trump Ukraine debacle.

Exposing sex tapes are meant to embarrass people, hence blackmail, but I can’t help to think that in this day and age with sooo many sex tapes having been revealed that they just don’t carry the same weight.

Easy to say when it’s not a tape of me I suppose.

Steve Bannon’s Chinese Website? What’s that all about?

3 Likes

I wondered if they’d responded. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

It was initially “reported” that it was his niece

Facebook makes a sewage tank look clean

2 Likes

The disinformation researchers cited “asymmetrical ears” as a telltale sign. I can buy the rest of it, but this is a common human trait.

Is this before or after Melania says “the kids should be off limits”?

5 Likes

As opposed to all the other comically obvious frauds Faux News has promoted over the decades?

4 Likes

The portrait of “Martin Aspen” featuring unrealistic clothing, misshapen pupils and other classic AI tells.

Ah yes, from the famous https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ AI. They wisely chose a portrait with the person’s mouth closed, because, when open, the teeth are always the same–an even easier telltale sign.

Let’s say that happens and Trump loses. And let’s say we take an example from Sleeping Giants and we organize boycotts of the advertisers who continue to help FOX spread lies. And perhaps with the boycotts we are able to drive FOX out of business because they literally will not be able to pay the bills. I mean, we could do it, right? Because taking a moral high ground means nothing to these monsters, only the almighty dollar. So shut off FOX’s advertising revenue and shut down the companies that continue to support the hate we have seen over the past four years.

In other news: Hunter Biden, still not on any ballot.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nor should it; ‘reality show’ is a clear oxymoron, emphasis on the moron in this case, and it’s about time these sort of programs were euthanised and quietly buried somewhere where they can be forgotten forever. There is no ‘reality’ in this format.

2 Likes

I give the Hunter and the Biden campaign an ovation for handling all of this exactly right.

Hunter has said fuck all publicly and stayed remarkably out of sight… and while now in hindsight, that was exactly the right thing; over the last year, it must have been hard to stomach.

Hunter has kept his mouth shut, not just about his father’s campaign; but not even to defend himself. In this age, that’s an almost miracle of will… I’m conjecting, but maybe the kind of self control required for recovery, also helped with his discipline online.

One more reason, while not my first or second choice, I’m fully in support of this ticket.

5 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.