Nebraska woman is suing every gay person in America

Man wrote the bible, not God. God doesn’t give a rat’s ass if you’re gay or not, He’d just like us to stop killing each other.

7 Likes

I’m not so sure about that bit :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yeah, but the only person whose time is going to be wasted is the judge whose desk it comes across. Or rather some extremely junior clerk in that office. And honestly, it’ll probably be a nice break from real work for them.

It is possible to be such an annoying little shit towards real flesh-and-blood defendants that a court will force you to get pre-approval for future litigation. It’s called being a “vexatious litigant,” which would be a pretty cool band name. But the bar for that is very high.

2 Likes

Was he a German gentleman with first name Johann?

6 Likes

My guess is that we’ll be assessed prorated damages according to our Gayness Equivalency Score.

The good news is, your fornication insurance policy should cover it. You do have fornication insurance, right?

4 Likes

You can’t sue Satan in a court of law. The only form of justice he recognizes is the fiddling contest.

15 Likes

It is incredibly futuristic, but it’s on the wrong side to be a Volvo

4 Likes

Did he though?

7 Likes

This is proof that you really can sue for anything.

1 Like

14 Likes

Why else would they have been hiding in the closet(?)

Well if you’d stopped insisting it was also against man’s law (as well as God’s), then perhaps they’d have come out of that closet sooner and you could have sued them sooner.

The brainlessness of not thinking people would want to hide things they could be sent to prison for is almost up there with the fuckwittery of suing them for doing so.

3 Likes

Counter sue for my toaster!

1 Like

AND she wore white after Labor Day.

5 Likes

Omaha Pride this year is going to be amazing. Since every single gay person in the country is going to have to come to town for the defense, it will be epic.

8 Likes

Was it because he could no longer play the harp?

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I never got a Volvo in New England. They only make front wheel drive models.

3 Likes

Nah; I’m betting she wears head to toe polyester. 100% petroleum product, not mixed at all.

3 Likes

‘Calling God to the witness stand…’

1 Like

Here’s a comic version of that too.
The Blast Supper

10 Likes

The live action version of one of my favorite Scooby Doo monsters.

4 Likes