Needs more likes, please.

2 Likes

This fucking post.

This is COTY material.

12 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

That’s my child’s godfather, IRL.

He doesn’t comment much, but he joined the BBS for me.

10 Likes

Quality over quantity! I’m glad he’s here.

9 Likes

Me too.

At first, he thought I was upset with him because he posted that brilliant comment.

I’m not; but he’s right about so much insane fuckery so damn often, that it can be a real downer.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks.

Please know that no matter who it is in the crosshairs; Jewish, Black, LGBTQ, Muslims, Women, whoever… I will not stand by silently and watch while doing nothing to prevent it.

Now, I’m not saying that I can ‘make a huge difference all by my little lonesome’, but simply that I will go down swinging in defense of all of us ‘Others’, no matter what.

12 Likes

I wish we could have more solidarity on this.

9 Likes

Each one, reach one.

7 Likes
8 Likes

An occasional poster who was only posting images so @Mindysan33 asked them to post more substantively, and this is what we got in response:

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/north-carolina-kkk-hosts-victory-klavalkade-klan-parade-to-celebrate-trump/89157/25?u=chgoliz

8 Likes
2 Likes

How did this thread go this long before it got said? BBS is still reeling I guess.

10 Likes

Additional interpretation: trump didn’t look Obama in the face because even he has the smallest, tiniest, crushed to atomic dust but still trace amounts of shame. And let that granule of shame burn you, fuckface von clownstick.

12 Likes

And indeed, please listen. Even if your interest is not music and/or dance. Moved me to hear how his voice changes when touching upon something very (depending on your world view) important.

3 Likes

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/john-oliver-how-to-resist-the-normalization-of-trump/89424/39?u=chgoliz

Hopefully if enough people read this, someone will figure out how to implement the script.

8 Likes