#NetNeutrality: 49 Senators urge Ryan to schedule House vote before protections expire

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/07/net-neutrality-deathwatch.html

4 Likes

So they’re hoping that Ryan, the guy that has done fuck all for Americans is going to finally stand up and be a good human being?

Not holding my breath!

22 Likes

Roger that!

6 Likes

Isn’t Lyin’ Ryan retiring? What possible incentive would he have to cut off his consulting fees? This is what happens when you put a self-centred, possible sociopath in that kind of position. He’s got his, so fuck everybody else

7 Likes

I for one expect great thing to happen.

2 Likes

“Isn’t Lyin’ Ryan retirin’?”

Sorry. I just had to… :grinning:

Well said!

1 Like

Write your corporate “representative” and let them know they will be held accountable for the way they vote.
The corrupt are ruling unchecked only because of We,the apathetic.
Participate, Vote and make some noise.
One person one vote is more powerful then these corporate shills would like you to believe.

2 Likes

The GOP really need to brush up on how to keep the masses pacified. Would Rome have allowed speed throttling of the gladiatorial games? I think not.

“Cripes, lion! Eat that guy already! I knew I should have paid for the faster seats. Welp. I guess I have time to revolt now.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.