Nevada's fake electors charged with election fraud

Originally published at: Nevada MAGA Supporters Face Felony Charges in Election Plot

4 Likes

Sweet!

5 Likes

It’s clear that nothing—not fines, not threat of prison, not the welfare of his family, and certainly not the fate of the nation—will convince Trump to act within the bounds of the law. That makes it all the more critical that we keep holding his enablers and co-conspirators accountable for their actions so he has a harder time convincing sycophants to take a bullet for him next time around.

14 Likes

And so that there’s a legal precedent with consequences that can be pointed to. One of the biggest issues with holding trump to account has been the relatively unprecedented nature of his crimes and the fact that most of the statutes curtailing them have never been deployed. I don’t think this will mitigate the damage he will do if he is reelected, but if we somehow avoid that horror, these prosecutions will go a long way to deterring future American fascists.

13 Likes

At what point can the RNC be declared a terrorist organization by the FBI?

They’ve sure done more damage to our country, and represent more of a threat to other humans (asuming RNC members aren’t secretly alligators), than Insane Clown Posse fans.

11 Likes

Republicans – how do they fucking work?

9 Likes

Somehow I doubt that these “fine people” (as the orange God-emperor would have it) covered up their crimes of projection nearly as well as they think they did. The slammer it will be.

3 Likes

Now they can claim on their resume that they have firsthand experience with it!

2 Likes

I can say they are most certainly allegators.

Although lately they are generally the alleged.

2 Likes

It would have been fitting if the conviction resulted in the loss of voting rights, but alas, since 2019, NV restores the voting rights after release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.