Wow, how many edits is “maximum”?

edit: I mean “maximun”

9 Likes

I have yet to be able to.

6 Likes

Apparently just over 30.

8 Likes

In my defence, MOST guys can’t.

And our irrational fear of vacuum cleaners is a dead giveaway.

21 Likes

Is that total edits per day, or on a single post?

6 Likes

Shouldn’t there be a “Lurker” badge, for the introverts? Some recognition for Most Observation Without Participation?

I mean, there’s “Reader: Read every post in a topic with more than 100 posts” but that doesn’t recognize the strength and fortitude, good taste, and superior lifestyle of those who are able to observe without commenting. Pfft, anyone could be a Reader…

24 Likes

I’m not sure how they gauge it. I was going back over the “1000 pop songs” thread to add titles / artists, so in my case it was 31 different posts.

5 Likes

After I got that “Good Boy” badge, I probably can’t.

20 Likes

I’m out of likes, but thanks for the good laugh!

9 Likes

The number of likes you’ve received so far on a given day should be added to your maximum likes for that day.

13 Likes

Same. Somehow I’m a bit shocked at me getting “Empathetic” or “Respected” from the crowd here…

14 Likes

That’s right, don’t settle for anything less than “Feared”.

23 Likes

huh.

I was always suspicious of gamifying participation, but these new ones seem to be about how the community views you, which I’m a lot more comfortable with.

and whaddya know, I received a gold one, so that’s pretty flattering.

possible bug:
@sam, @codinghorror maybe I’m reading it wrong, but this seems off

it says that’s only been awarded once, but people talk about it happening all the time?

7 Likes

No you didn’t. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I, uh… did not.

17 Likes

My generosity has finally been vindicated!

11 Likes

12 Likes

I think/suspect it’s over a 24 hour period. So, when I ran out of likes I got the message I should wait for 4 hours. Probably I will get a bit more of my ‘like stack’ after the waiting period. Repeat (other waiting times sais my experience) and repeat, till they are all gone. And I think that badge is marking that moment.

4 Likes

I ran out of likes twice today, but no badge. Now I’m wondering how @crenquis did it. Did he not like anything at all for 24 hours, then go on a like binge?

3 Likes

Don’t know… perhaps sleep liking?
Was in a 4 hr timeout when I woke up.

Edit

10 Likes