New guy at gas station stole $17,183 worth of stuff on first shift, say cops

But he only stole stolen lottery tickets so he might be in the clear.

Cops say the guy got a job there, then proceeded to steal tens of thousands of dollars worth of stolen lottery tickets

5 Likes

Stores are sorta amazing. Often have decent computers,laptops, or these days tablets at the counter but you never hear about them getting stolen. If I had that many people walking through my house I would expect my computers to get stolen.

1 Like

Come now, a skilled kleptomaniac of his calibre could easily make it all the way to President of the USA!
Just imagine, the morning after his inauguration, the country wakes up, and it turns out that the president has disappeared, along with several aircraft carriers, the contents of Fort Knox, and Hawaii.

7 Likes

I am going to take a wild guess, and suggest that the beard was shaven off fairly soon after that.
Extra points if it turns out the bald patch was temporary.

1 Like

All on his first shift
An addition to his resumé (as you say)

1 Like

Or just wear his head upside down.

If he upped his game a few orders of magnitude, he could be Governor of Florida.

Did he wear gloves the whole time?

1 Like

Disappearing not necessary, just steal in plain sight by goofing off 2 days out of 5 at a place where the taxpayer covers all the expenses that go into YOUR pocket cuz you own the property, then make huge tax cuts for your uberwealthy buds who then donate a portion of said savings into your re-election campaign account which you get to keep if you don’t spend it all, then a bit of insider trading based upon upcoming legislation and twitter targeting, and then for the real pros, you collect business patents and connections that will kick in the day after you leave office.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.