Gentleman has trouble stealing cash drawer from a McDonalds

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/18/gentleman-has-trouble-stealing.html

5 Likes

[quote]
monkey trap, n.

1. A cage containing a banana with a hole large enough for a monkey’s hand to fit in, but not large enough for a monkey’s fist (clutching a banana) to come out…

2. A clever trap of any sort, that owes its success to the ineptitude or gullibility of the victim.
    [/quote]

25 Likes

10 Likes

I simply don’t know how the McDonald’s employees resisted the urge to draw on the guy’s arm with magic markers or a ketchup bottle.

28 Likes

Protip: if you’re going to risk jail time by stealing from somebody’s cash register then don’t target a business that has a dollar menu. The net haul probably would have been, what, 60 bucks?

17 Likes

Geometry was his enemy.

15 Likes

Judging by the video of this Napoleon of Crime, advance planning is probably not his strong suit.

He’d be the first to agree, assuming he got far enough in school to know what geometry is.

7 Likes

Consider that his first lesson.

5 Likes

Well at least at one point it looks like the perp is trying to pry the cover off of the cash drawer, rather than pull it out the window.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The little acorn grew and grew, and one day he looked at himself and said, “Gee! I’m a tree!”

3 Likes
2 Likes

Sounds like he needed to play some Divekick…

1 Like

Quick throw some hot french fry oil at him.

2 Likes

I play this game with my cats all the time!

3 Likes

Or just smash his hand with something.

2 Likes

needs more yakkety sax

7 Likes

I don’t think McDonald’s could inspire that level of loyalty in me. :slight_smile:

(But I’d be trying to draw dick pics on his arm with a sharpie for the whole video. )

7 Likes

Nothing about loyalty. Just fuck that guy.

4 Likes

–That’s what I was thinking, but unless he was waving a gun around, maiming him seems an excessive response to somebody trying to stealing petty cash…

12 Likes