Gentleman has trouble stealing cash drawer from a McDonalds

No matter whom he was robbing, it would have worked well for identification purposes. :wink:

6 Likes

I suppose you’d be justified in whacking his arm with any handy object.

But I have this strange, probably misguided sympathy for anyone so hopelessly unsuited to survival in the physical world, and only the mildest form of respect for McDonald’s. I bet that poor sap never had a decent school teacher his whole life. OK, he’s almost certainly dangerously criminal, yeah, I know, and under our current socioeconomic conditions I can’t let people get away with just breaking other people’s stuff… but he was already stymied, so personally I’d just settle for drawing on him. He’s probably poor, so the police will bash him about sooner or later anyway.

Edit: Hey, I’ve accidentally invented a new precautionary principle! “If you are worried that you might feel bad after smacking some fool who clearly deserves it, consider drawing dick pics on them with a sharpie.”

7 Likes

I’m not really all that sure but most businesses have strict policies when it comes to employee interaction during a theft. I would’ve sprayed the crap out of the guy with a fire extinguisher though.

2 Likes

He was pretty efficient at getting the drawer out of the register though. I wonder if he has done it at some other restaurant that had bigger windows.

4 Likes

I think a large ice water to go applied repeatedly would have been fun and functional.

3 Likes

Its a bit like how I felt when I saw this guy up to his shoulder in a post office box, one night near my house. I suppose he was looking for pension cheques or something (but that was all done by EFT even then). And he had an arc of PO boxes he could steal from, probably just netting him a bunch of electricity bills.

2 Likes

There is probably a bit of clever design at McD HQ around that.

I was thinking a swift downward whack on the edge of the tray would have just easily popped it out of his weasely grip

4 Likes
9 Likes

Yeah i can’t imagine the size of the hole on the window was an accident. Disappointed it took the guy a real long while of trying before he gave up.

5 Likes

It’s almost like they’ve had to deal with this problem before and thought about how to solve it.

7 Likes

I may be wrong but i want to say all the McDs i’ve been to had regular windows in the drivethru. I haven’t seen one with such a narrow opening and also seems like it has an automated sliding glass door bit to it too… also something i haven’t seen. So i would guess this has definitely happened before :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t go to them often, once a year on a road trip, but the automatic sensor is everywhere. I don’t recall the plastic opening, but I haven’t been paying that much attention.

1 Like

Likewise, i may misremembering but i’m fairly certain at least i’ve never seen the narrow opening at a window.

He just needed to twist it the right way.

4 Likes

Sofas don’t fit through doors, use a ladder and a window!

#up

#down

Mild insanity and total disregard for personal safety probably helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jeez, it’s almost as if they built that hole in the window this small on purpose. …
I wonder what the reason might be? …
Is it so that people with very small hands won’t feel inadequate when reaching through it?
That might be it.

3 Likes

Wait, I’ve seen that hat and fingerless gloves before…

They should look for this guy: http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%2FAwA0O522QhCMkQDtVZd5_ash_ketchum.jpg

If you need a minimum wage job, why get fired over that guy?

2 Likes

1 Like