New Hugo Award categories for puppies

Why are you “pretty sure” Cory knows it? Explain.

7 Likes

…or - is that just what they want you to think?

6 Likes

6 Likes

Well, his description didn’t really take enough space to do them justice, at least, but it wasn’t too far off the mark. For a longer form description that really delves into what’s going on here I recommend this one:

http://www.philipsandifer.com/2015/04/guided-by-beauty-of-their-weapons.html

3 Likes

That’s not exaggeration. I haven’t heard that he’s weighed in on ISIS, but he has publicly supported the Taliban shooting a fourteen year old girl for daring to write a blog about how they were trying to terrorize girls out of getting an education.

6 Likes

I’m in the middle of reading this essay:
http://www.philipsandifer.com/2015/04/guided-by-beauty-of-their-weapons.html

it dissects Theodore Beale’s fascism, into tiny, tiny chunks.

8 Likes

Yucky. Yucky. Yucky.

I had a character quota to meet, but I feel like three yuckies about sums it up, anyway.

3 Likes

They’re busy giving Wil Wheaton’s wife crap.

9 Likes

Ugh, SMH.

(Link?)

6 Likes

Because, unlike liberals, I, and btw, most of those evil sad puppies assume people to be intelligent until proven otherwise.

“I assume most people are intelligent, unlike 65 million stupid idiots I’ve never met.”

17 Likes

But seriously, now that we’ve both gotten our digs in, let’s talk specifics. What exact statements of Cory’s do you claim he knows are lies?

10 Likes

4 Likes

That’s outright evil.

7 Likes

It’s interesting that you assume everyone here is a “liberal.” I don’t need to assume much about much about Vox Day, since he seems perfectly happy to spell it all out for us. Setting the bar for “liberal” as “someone who has a problem with Theodore Beale” and writing anyone like that off says a lot about you.

14 Likes

But! @Don_Simpson1 says Vox Day is such a SWELL guy!

3 Likes

The trollies are procreating.

Last post 9 mins ago Joined 12 mins ago

3 Likes

Has to be by via mitosis. Personality-based contraception is incredibly effective.

14 Likes

Don’t they spontaneously generate out of horse manure?

11 Likes