New York mayor Eric Adams indicted in corruption probe

A trope based in facts and with often tragic consequences for the citizens of NYC…

9 Likes
11 Likes

I Wonder Emma Stone GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes
8 Likes

Eric Adams operates in a world where leaving over $10,000 in cash in an envelope in a desk drawer is the story you concoct to make a freebie look legit.

10 Likes
7 Likes

NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted, Tells FBI He Forgot His Phone Passcode

Who among us hasn’t forgotten the passcode to our personal cellphone?

By Matt Novak Published September 26, 2024

Eric Adams, the mayor of New York City, has been charged with bribery, conspiracy, wire fraud, and soliciting foreign campaign contributions. The five federal charges were unsealed in an indictment Thursday morning and it’s quite a document of alleged criminality, which includes details about Adams’ alleged efforts to cover his tracks by deleting messages and telling the FBI he forgot the passcode to his phone. …

(“k’ching”?)

link to a relevant just posted Tom Tomorrow toon

4 Likes

My favorite…

18 Likes

:notes: Start spreading the news!!

5 Likes

My god this guy is an idiot. Everything is in writing! Where’s that “are you taking notes at a criminal conspiracy” gif?

6 Likes

As of Thursday afternoon, Adams was defiant, having released a statement he pre-recorded before the indictment was even unsealed, pledging to fight the charges “with every ounce of my strength and spirit.”

And the simple sword of truth, no doubt.

3 Likes

we-must-attack-anthony-eden-ezgif.com-added-text

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m disappointed in Turkïye. They thought he could be president one day? Come on, you can do better.

3 Likes