NFT ape holders can actually use multiple NFT slurp juices, and also might be racist

There terminology is just as badly computer generated as their ‘art’.

3 Likes

I’m generally of the opinion that we shouldn’t let racists co-opt previously benign non-racist language because it just normalizes and empowers them. However, if they want “slurp juice”, they’re welcome to it. Nothing of value will be lost.

1 Like

My milkshake ducks all the NFTs to the yard.

7 Likes

Words like ((( ))), ((( ))), and ((( ))). #secretracistwords

5 Likes

I think those rather attract racists.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a legit milkshake ducking because milkshake ducks are initially liked.

Whereas this guy was mocked from the beginning.

5 Likes

Well, there’s your problem. You aren’t supposed to get it.

You’re supposed to be impressed by the speaker because they are obviously more in-the-know than you. These are people who learned from Wall Street to intentionally invent new confusing stuff to prop up their grift.

If something is even slightly related to NFTs, it’s safe to skip over every bit of what they’re saying, because it’s guaranteed to be 100% bullshit from one end to the other.

6 Likes

Ape slurper is a derogatory phrase for someone involved in sexual acts that the Humane Society frowns upon.

6 Likes

Sad King Kong GIF by HBO Max

7 Likes

“wait till [sic] the blue hairs realize that slurp juice is just dog whistling for white supremacist misogyny,” the term “blue hairs” referring to feminists who dye their hair.

I totally believe this is a definition and usage shift that has happened but back in my day, “blue hairs” referred to old white women who treated their gray hair with a blue rinse; the goal was not to actually have blue hair but to get rid of less attractive yellowing and to have more attractive silver or “platinum” shades. “Blue hairs” was a pejorative used by young, boisterous, and/or “hip” people toward real or imagined enemies of fun and cool. “Blue hairs” were maintainers of a “nice” status quo.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nailed it, right in the tolchocks.

5 Likes

Wait what? Must be a generational shift or something because my whole life I’ve heard the term used simply as a synonym for “old people”.

5 Likes

I cannot for the life of me find anything in MMT which is any less insane than NFTs, cryptocurrency, or complex derivatives.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.