NFT ape holders can actually use multiple NFT slurp juices, and also might be racist

Originally published at: NFT ape holders can actually use multiple NFT slurp juices, and also might be racist | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I didn’t need another reason to stay away from these scams, but thanks anyhow.

14 Likes

This is a pyramid scheme for douchebros. You know, greasy con-men who like Banana Republic more than Armani.

Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 11.46.34 AM

BUT… before we get all judgmental, remember the OG American financial pyramid scheme which is now the foundation of the worldwide economy: 19th century con-men douchebros wearing dirty, billowy shirts and loosely fitting cravats trading penny stocks on the filthy sidewalks of Wall Street. (edit) They were able to succeed and build a spiraling coke-fueled douchebag castle in the sky even before Matt Damon.

13 Likes

So somebody just slapped a bunch of random words together?

16 Likes

The terminology is basically some eclectic video game that escaped into reality…slurp juice is from Fortnite. It’s fun! I’m looking forward to the bold future full of things like people trying to get a shiny beefsteak combo from their bank, so they have enough legendary achievement foils to avoid becoming homeless next month.

18 Likes

Pardon?

9 Likes

Oh, that doesn’t mean anything yet, but won’t it make economic precarity so much more enjoyable once it does and livelihoods depend on it?

15 Likes

abehip

27 Likes

Yeah, I read that paragraph three times and I’m still at “WTF?”

6 Likes

this exactly. i confess i was never really one that had a finger on the pulse of all the new. but at least there were references i could understand. now that i am a graybeard all i know is i know nothing. about anything! but i go forth unafraid.

4 Likes

none of this is shocking. Shit attracts flies… which is the turd which is the shit eating fly? I dunno.

6 Likes

Confusing internet talk aside, is the implication that Paris Hilton and Jimmy Fallon were promoting art created by a racist artist?

1 Like

Are these people communicating through random grabs of magnetic poetry? I know what all those words mean individually, but in that order, it might as well be in Sumerian.

4 Likes

y’all buncha salty biased okboomers feart o being cancelled when yous all so done. trooly yeet owners got it that slurp jus is like yester for poggers n’ woolyburgers, 'stood!? … shhht

PSA: commenter is older than the sum of you all but can still write a lame natural language scraper aimed at gaming sites. oh and it’s your very last chance to buy my NFT:

10 Likes

Please repost after translating to English.
Google Translate exploded when I tried.

2 Likes

I dunno. As a lib, I’m very susceptible to getting OWNED, and I don’t feel OWNED here.

In third grade, some of our mean kids had this game where if you said a given word, like “horse,” it meant you were gay. (That being the worst thing, you know!) Then the game on the playground would be to get some kid who wasn’t in on the joke to say the word. “Hey Mike, what’s that animal with four legs that cowboys ride?” “A horse?” LOLOLOLOL UR GAY etc.

Anyhoo, NFTs are down 92% in the last few months. But maybe getting the normies to say the magic secret racist words will turn all that around!

11 Likes

13 Likes

I feel like @Flossaluzitarin took over this thread

9 Likes

I’ll keep HODLing my Beanie Babies, thankyouverymuch

4 Likes

Fucking great, there were more than enough racist words already.

9 Likes