Nicki Minaj is coming to Call of Duty

Originally published at: Nicki Minaj is coming to Call of Duty | Boing Boing

2 Likes

The hit box on her ass must be ginormous!

Not that I am a fanboy or anything, but Ms Minaj has a prominent tattoo on her left bicep, which definitely ought to be visible in that pose. Interesting that it has been omitted from her avatar.

1 Like

Wow! I can almost hear the stream of racist, sexist, adolescent* edgelord chatter already. :roll_eyes::grimacing:

*From toxic males of all ages.

:thinking:

3 Likes

1 Like

Hit box?

Only a few more years until pop culture is a huge homogenous blob consisting entirely of crossovers, callbacks and multiverses, I’m sure.

I used to dream of this sort of thing as a kid. A movie with Alien vs. Predator, or Freddy vs. Jason, or Batman vs. Superman! A fighting game where you can play as pop culture figures! Sonic and Mario- together! Now that we’re in an age where everything is getting smooshed together by corporations increasingly bereft of any creativity or inspiration, I’m finding it’s not really as mind-blowing as it felt back then.

3 Likes

I’m guessing you have no idea who Nicky Minaj is, or how much she brags about a certain anatomical feature behind her.

You mean this?

1 Like

I’m guessing you have no idea how sexist your comment sounds.

Nothing like a Halloween party to breathe a spark back into what you’re taking about!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.