Nine days ago Bernie Sanders predicted exactly how the election would play out

So Bernie’s been reading fivethirtyeight.com? That’s not prediction. It’s reading comprehension.

5 Likes

Yea, but I’ll stop reading to his inane and dangerous rhetoric once he’s not President.

Yep, using common sense and logic is a fast track to getting labeled a satanist libtard these days. What’s more, Bernie can speak in a logical, flowing manner. He’s obviously the devil incarnate!

Sanders is a great communicator, and it’s good that he had this outlet to inform the public about how election week was likely to progress, but honestly I read probably dozens of sources predicting this as the most likely scenario for the past several weeks. It’s literally what Trump said he was going to do.

1 Like

And last week the weather report said it was going to be hot in Phoenix, but I don’t see any articles praising the weatherman as some kind of visionary prophet who foretold the future.

1 Like

The reason it nice to see this is that most people don’t. The best way to defend against it was to talk about it beforehand. So a notable politician gave a clear summary on the Tonight Show a week before it happened.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.