Trump emerges from hiding to accuse Dems of "cheating" in election

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/05/trump-emerges-from-hiding-to-accuse-dems-of-cheating-in-election.html

9 Likes

48 Likes

39 Likes

Remember, there’s a difference between voting him out and making him leave. Buckle down, this is gonna get ugly.

34 Likes

It is looking more and more as if Biden will win the election.

While this is vastly preferable to another term with the Cheetos-encrusted imp, it saddens me to see just how many Americans looked at this petulant, oafish bully and said, let me get four more years of that. This election was way closer than it has any right to be.

The make-America-greaters will be the end of us.

41 Likes

He told his voters what they would expect to hear from him, nothing new here, until some of his idiot drones decide to raid ballot counting places. Stay alert over there!
He looked genuinely weakened though, hopefully his strong leader faux image is finally waning; experiencing democracy can be painful for those who aren’t familiar with it.

10 Likes

President Trump broke a two-day silence with reporters to deliver a brief statement filled with egregious falsehoods and smears about the election process as workers in a handful of states continued to tabulate votes.

5 Likes

Thats my take exactly. I am nervous about what happens when the call is made, since this time the protesters are likely to be joined by law enforcement rather than beaten by it.

8 Likes

Still got my fingers crossed for a debilitating stroke.

27 Likes

This is my main takeaway too. Like, we have that many racist, sexist, small minded tinpot socoipaths in this place? I’m so ready for Cascadia.

10 Likes

So… you mostly object to the Mass-Murderer-In-Chief because you don’t like his style? The whole combination of criminal behavior and failing to do the fundamental job of the office doesn’t bother you as much?

2 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

I could list all his faults, but I am middle-aged.

I only have so much time left.

39 Likes

NRA tweet ‘Come and take it’

This is something I wish Biden had had the guts to bring up in the so-called debates. All Trump has done since he started running for president is whine. He whined about the vote before he won, he whined about the vote when he did win, he whined about his crowd, he whined about the media, men of the wrong color, women of any color, good news, bad news, good weather, bad weather, sports figures, and the size of windows. It’s been almost four years of non-stop WHINING and millions of people want to listen to him whine for another four years. Or eight… Or twenty.

15 Likes

He’s not going to live that long, thankfully.

18 Likes

Tempting, but I guess that would spawn even more conspiracies, probably also making him a martyr.

3 Likes

Weird reply; as if you personally have the power to make it come to fruition.

O_o

16 Likes

Maybe he’s wondering what will happen to him and his criminal family once his usefulness to Putin has ended.

9 Likes