Trump emerges from hiding to accuse Dems of "cheating" in election

No matter how he bites it, his followers will idolize him.

Look what happened with Reagan.

Get ready for Orange Jesus :tm: ,brought to you in part by Orange Julius

11 Likes

in Philadelphia… keeping observers away… binoculars…

That’s weird to hear as I’m watching the live stream of their vote count

16 Likes

The President lays on his back, his belly baking in the hot sun, beating his legs trying to turn himself over, but he can’t. Not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

28 Likes

Because he’s not a tortoise.

13 Likes
15 Likes

Apparently they’re still counting votes in Utah…it must be another Dem conspiracy!

6 Likes

Morlock emerges at sunset.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah but with Cascadia you have to worry about the already entrenched white supremacists who have been hunkered down in the likes of Northern Idaho since the 1980s.

6 Likes

Only in thought form, no superpowers here sadly.
If I had those, I’d have already hit him multiple times with extreme noisy flatulence during speeches :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Just set up a couple of meth labs, a NASCAR track and a local cable channel showing nothing but Three Stooges and that crowd will no longer be a threat to the rest of us.

4 Likes

Ohh I know. But maybe we can make it fully automated gay luxury communism enought that they’ll flee? (that being said, let’s just do that for the us.) looking forward to voting for Ocasio-Cortez.

5 Likes

if there ever is a cascadia, there’s probably also a greater idaho

3 Likes

Washington and Oregon have had more than their fair share of white supremecists and militias for a lot longer than that. Fuck, Oregon’s push for statehood started with pegging itself as a sort of white’s only safe zone. All Blacks were excluded from it’s entire landmass until the 20’s.

There’s a large presence of Right Wing Militia groups in the Pacific Northwest, and Washington and Oregon were basically home base for Neo Nazi skinheads straight through the 90’s.

It’s pleasant to think of this sort of shit as being down to those people over there. But it’s all around us baked in everywhere.

The whole Cascadia thing is deeply shot through with weird ultra-libertarian, white separatist and survivalist ideas. There’s even an explicitly racist alternative. We seem to have glommed onto these split up states, pseudo-secessionist ideas as some sort of quick fix solution to a whole host of problems. Never quited liked that, cause the bunker full of guns crowd got there first and came up with most of proposals.

13 Likes

why-not-all

7 Likes

i’m so worried what happens now if he does win after all this. it was always a bad scenario, every day it seems worse.

2 Likes

Ah, how ideal to be a replicant in this situation…

4 Likes

More projection… just because the GO₽ worked overtime to suppress votes doesn’t mean the centrist Dems did.

10 Likes

Somewhere in the top 3 rules in the Republican playbook:

Always accuse Democrats of doing the shit that you’re doing.

18 Likes

dont-you-think-he-looks-tired

Oh honey, you can still believe you won the election and will still be el presidente after january 20th but you didn’t and you won’t be. Now, pick a door or a window but you’re leaving either way. The choice is yours!

17 Likes