Biden beats trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/07/biden-beats-trump.html

23 Likes

All of Brooklyn just erupted into cheers. It’s the most hope I’ve felt in years.

55 Likes

HALLELUJAH!

58 Likes

As a Pennsylvania resident, I would just like to say, first, hooray, and second, sorry it was so close.

72 Likes

DAT ASH  

82 Likes

Ay, y’all came through jawn when when we needed you, so it’s good.

45 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see him perp-walked in orange from the WH straight to the SDNY. Till then, he still has cards up his sleeve, a SCOTUS that he practically crafted for this, and a passport.

21 Likes

Echoing this sentiment. I wish we could have gotten rid of our R representative at the same time, but this is a good start.

25 Likes

We Pennsylvanians are just jealous of all the attention our neighbor, New York gets, so we were just trying to be the national topic for once. :smile:

33 Likes

Elections have consequences. :grinning:

22 Likes

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey-ey Goodbye with an optional s/Goodbye/Go-Die!/

18 Likes

Let’s get crunk!!!

It’s happy drinking for once!!!

32 Likes

Ain’t nothin wrong with day drinking on a day like this!

31 Likes

Thank God.

Or rather, thank everybody who voted.

45 Likes

It’s already past 18:00 over here, so…

20 Likes

Well done, PA. The entire country now knows the name of your Secretary of State and Attorney General.

31 Likes

We finally defeated Pumpkinhead! Now are those orange stains going to be be like Cheeto dust?

10 Likes

Sadly, no. Trumpism will likely live on in the Senate blocking everything Biden wants to do (unless GA saves our collective asses again this January).

30 Likes

Happy for you all

12 Likes

I know what Santa is bringing Donald Trump this year.

Also a couple stocking stuffer subpoenas.

31 Likes