Biden beats trump

It may be just the feeling of today, but I’m actually pretty hopeful about that.

Plus, we got us a superhero now!

57 Likes

Don’t forget about our Lieutenant Governor.

15 Likes
17 Likes

Me, reading that NYT piece:

24 Likes

Biden is leading PA without any of the disputed “late” votes being counted, so Trump can’t argue that. Even without PA, winning NV and GA would be enough, and he’s looking likely to win AZ too (but it will be a squeaker).

The vote counts across the country has been incredibly transparent - many places live streamed their counts on the internet, FFS so it will be very hard to claim anything there.

I’m sure Trump will raise all kinds of legal challenges as he has been doing since Tuesday (and before), and nearly every single challenge thus far has failed.

This isn’t like 2000 when flipping Florida was the key to the election. To win, Trump would have to contest victories in several states at this point and all this would cost a huge amount of time and money. Things Trump doesn’t have right now. He also doesn’t have the political capital at this point burning most every bridge he can. Who wants to prop up a loser like Trump?

Unless SCOTUS has graduated from a heavily partisan to fully corrupt institution, I don’t know what they can do to affect the election at this point. These so-called “originalists” would need to basically shred the constitution and turn us into a dictatorship. As awful as the SCOTUS majority is right now, I don’t believe they are this level of heinous.

37 Likes

And where Erie, Delaware, Philadelphia, and Allegheny counties are.

16 Likes

Many compliments to the USA! Now toss the Orange Unmentionable on the scrapyard and clean up his mess. Best of luck!

26 Likes

Yeah, I won’t believe it till Trump is actually gone. In the meantime, whatever else happens, he’s got a few months to burn things down on his way out, and he absolutely will.

Some of Christmas is going to be delayed a month… (I am curious as to how many days after he walks out of the White House before the subpoenas start coming down on him.)

17 Likes

This guy is kind of awesome…

22 Likes

OH, THANK FUCK!
I hope now we can get back to normalize our relationship with the US and work together again to bring the world somewhat forward.

24 Likes

Yeah! I remember reading about him in ReadyMade back when he was mayor of Braddock.

6 Likes

Absolute unit.

4 Likes

21 Likes
24 Likes

I live in one of those, so I’m good.

Yeah, I remember reading about him way back when he was mayor of Braddock. I was disappointed he didn’t get the Democratic nomination to run against Toomey back in '16, but I think he’s got a good shot at either the governorship or Toomey’s senate seat when both open up in '22.

16 Likes

This ^^^
Angry Tinkerbell is going to do his damndest to burn to the ground everything he can put a match to, then salt the earth afterwards. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes
24 Likes

Not a woman to be trifled with! (Unless she likes trifle, I don’t judge.)

11 Likes

And your Attorney General Junior.

3 Likes

Day, Evening, Night, Morning repeat until exhausted…

So looking forward to politics being boring again!

I’ll be in heaven

15 Likes