No jail time for cop convicted of rape

Stop it! You don’t want conservative’s heads to explode do you?

Wait.

Keep going full bore please

1 Like

Hmmm. I’d like to see some statistics about that. About cops killed in prison. I’d think they’d actually be pretty good at prison since the ones who get convicted are usually the type of bullies that I think would thrive in that environment.

1 Like

Nearly weekly I get telephone solicitations to donate my money to sundry kkkop welfare funds. Sure. Convicted rapists, including former kkkops, ought to be secure in the knowledge they are going to serious jail for a few years. If the prison is concerned for the former officer’s safety, perhaps the sentence could be served in administrative segregation or whatever they call solitary. As the standards for kkkop recruits continue to slip, there will be more convicted former kkkops in prison, and then they won’t have to serve in solitary.

1 Like

I have no issues with private sector unions as a check on the companies power. I have huge problems with public sector unions.

1 Like

Immunity from prison, not prosecution. Still very, very bad.
There needs to be a special ‘cop jail’ for them all. With reformed ex-cons as warders.

I concur. This subhuman should be put in population with the rest of the rapists, pedophiles and murderers.

When I was (much) younger, every time they called me to donate to a cops ‘n’ kids thing, I’d sign right up. Cops playing basketball on donkeys!?!? You BET! Somehow those events never seemed to actually materialize in my neighborhood. Now I assume that they are all lying scams without even benefiting any cops, much less any actual kids.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.