No logs and no ads make this VPN an excellent choice

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/31/no-logs-and-no-ads-make-this-v.html

FWIW, I had a bad customer service response from them. Not bad as in “rude” or “angry,” just bad as in the guy didn’t have the foggiest clue what he was talking about. That turned me off and I switched to Nordvpn, which has been phenomenal.

But I get it, you guys have to make money.

I don’t get it. Why does anyone trust a VPN provider to keep their traffic secret? Doesn’t the understandable paranoia that might lead one to want a virtual private network preclude signing up with a corporation to provide same? I’m baffled.

1 Like

I recommend PIA after using it more than a year, but for me European based servers are useless as European privacy laws block some sites. I either use Singapore or one of three Canadian servers. Something to look into maybe. Otherwise PIA works as promised and simple to use.

I’ve been using this service for a couple of years. It’s a good one, folks. Highly recommend.

Double your pleasure, double your fun! Double your exposure with extra company snoop!

1 Like

I’ve been using PIA for just over two years, and do like it. But I’m also loving the irony as Boing Boing just refused to let me log in while I was using it.

I’ve heard good things, but I’m happy sticking with ExpressVPN for now.

PIA seems a sophisticated VPN, i don’t why there have been cursed words aforementioned.

After ExpressVPN and PureVPN, the third best vpn are PIA & NordVPN.

So overall i don’t see anything wrong in this regard.

P.S: I review VPN on different use-cases, so yeah, you can bit off with me.

I’m using PIA and have no complaints, but I could swear that BoingBoing has advertised pretty much every VPN service over the past couple years, usually with the same “Not all virtual private networks are created equal”-style ad copy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.