None of the five GOP candidates for Governor of Minnesota think Biden won the election

I hate to rain on your optimistic pessimism, but according to United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer the 7-day moving average daily death toll currently stands at 1211, 8477 per week. This sad figure will easily be eclipsed by the death toll figures after the holidays.

3 Likes

Or those other guys.

schults-knows-nothing

13 Likes

Buckley was not reasonable. He only sounded that way. Think more like Charles Percy, Jacob Javitz, Lowell Weiker…

3 Likes
6 Likes

^ did the best job.

Okay. Well. That’s fair.

2 Likes

“And I don’t care to find out.”

So, define in your own words, just what a ‘free and fair’ election would entail.
I’m guessing it’s only ‘free and fair’ if someone in your own party wins,

I do believe you are an idiot & a liar.
There was massive Election Fraud committed, but Biden won anyway

And that should be the end of it.
But noooooo…

Ah. giving fealty to his lord & savior while also giving a mealy-mouthed nod to Reality.
‘’’

So, what are the odds of any of these jack-wagons actually getting elected? I am not familiar with the politics of Minnesota; keeping up with the crap in Texas takes up enough time as it is.

1 Like

Sure there is. Hold everyone involved in the insurrection and it’s planning and financing criminally accountable.

Assert the 14th Amendment to remove them from any current office in federal government and prevent anyone at all who had a part in it - down to people who donated $5 to Stop the Steal causes - from ever holding federal office.

Pass federal voting rights laws. Enforce them with the full might of the government.

Stack SCOTUS. Bury the justices in stolen seats beneath a pile of 30-something progressives.

The RNC was involved in Jan 6. Dissolve it.

The truly batshit fascist part of the GQP is a minority of a minority of the country. Most republican voters just vote for the jersey. If they have a chance to vote based on policy instead of tribalism, our future looks much rosier.

9 Likes

I live in Chicago, and have for a very long time. He’s not wrong.

“Is Chicago’s election process perfectly free and fair?” is not the question this candidate was asked.

12 Likes

A claim that the last elections stolen is actually a promise you’ll be trying to steal the next one.

7 Likes

Don’t give them the benefit of the doubt! I guess they may be opportunists, but they are just as likely fascists and want to take away your right to vote. Assuming they aren’t serious gives permission to ignore the clear threat. Don’t doubt the dog that tells you he has rabies.

4 Likes

Not for effective supporters of authoritarian regimes. (See: Hannah Arendt re “Banality of evil.”

None of the five GOP candidates for Governor of Minnesota think

FTFY.

4 Likes

Better yet.

1 Like

They are all AINO – Americans in name only.

Well no. They are not. Therein lies to problem…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.