Trump having a normal one on Twitter again, lying about the election

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/10/trump-having-a-normal-one-on-twitter-again-lying-about-the-election.html

4 Likes

can it please just be Jan 20th already? i’m so very, VERY over him.

34 Likes

James Comey threw the last election for Trump and 45 is still out to get him for some reason

32 Likes

Twitter needs to ban him now! Or else they are complicit. Enough! This is Birtherism 2.0!

22 Likes

Enough indeed.

39 Likes

If you need to put a one million dollars reward per tip about voter fraud in an election where you needs to demonstrate that hundred of thousands if not millions of votes across several states are fraudulent I say either you are a fool or you know there is no fraud and your money is safe.

38 Likes

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

elmo_fire

The GOP are TRYING to ride his crazy to Georgia senate wins and a “mandate” to suppress the vote further. They have no concept what danger they’re putting the country in, or how they are undermining Democracy going forward.

EDIT: trying to, not going to

20 Likes

I think they know. I don’t think they care.

23 Likes

Maybe it’s not all that much of an undermining, if only 3% of Americans think Trump won.

17 Likes

Remember just a few weeks ago when Scott Adams decried Trump for his supporting white supremicists and that he felt abused by Trump?

An abused person standing by their abuser needs an intervention.

23 Likes

Scott Adams is full of shit. I would not assume much coherence in his ramblings.

19 Likes
45 Likes

{current occupant of the White House] does not care about any one or anything that is not him. He has no concerns about “the system,” or “the functioning of democracy,” or “appearances.” He’s not just ‘taking the ball with him if he can’t play by his rules,’ he’s going to dynamite the playing field.

And not a single Republican is speaking out against these actions, so witness them putting power and party before country and constitution.

15 Likes

Yes, a lot of fucking nerve, but if Dems had the guts that Republicans generally do, they’d be shouting “treason!” everywhere.

Instead, they just seem to be holding tight, waiting for this whole treasonous cabal to somehow just fade away (like a miracle, poof! and they’re gone).

25 Likes

I’d imagine the FEC* would have something to say about diverting campaign funds this way.

*Depending upon whose hand’s on the tiller, there

6 Likes

A few are. Notably a couple of GOP governors yesterday went hard against what’s happening. But they also run states that are heavily Democratic, so your mileage may vary as to whether or not they are pandering to the state’s base or actually sincere.

1 Like

Can we stop this, as those of us who LIVE down here are not going to put every fucking effort in to win those god damn races? Like Abrams and thousands of Georgians haven’t already produced a fucking miracle by her hard work? Everyone thought that once again, GA was going to be won by Trump, and it’s not the case. :woman_shrugging:

34 Likes

My apologies, my wording could have been better: are TRYING to ride. I have nothing but the utmost respect for what’s happened in Georgia and what Stacey Abrams and others have accomplished. I have no doubt she’ll turn out the vote again, and this is the only way the GOP feels it can keep its voters sufficiently motivated to try and counter her efforts.

6 Likes

So “Trump won” is less-believed than “Lizard people run our government”. It’s not exactly a great showing.

(https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/12-million-americans-believe-lizard-people-run-our-country/316706/)

15 Likes

There were three separate posts on reddit about voter fraud. In two, it was parents who had fraudulently returned mail-in ballots in Trump’s favour without the knowledge or permission of the children on whose behalf they had voted. The third was a husband who did the same.

I would love if those people would claim the tips reward for reporting that some of the votes for Trump were fraudulently cast.

22 Likes