Now's your chance to drive the Wienermobile

Originally published at: Now's your chance to drive the Wienermobile | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Were it me, I would dub that chariot: “Biggus Dickus”, pronounced with a proper History of the World Vol. 1 lisp:

6 Likes
2 Likes

The Wienermobile came through my small town a few years back and I fullfilled the childhood dream of going aboard and sitting in the driver’s seat. I also got a free Wiener Whistle. My life has been complete ever since.

weiner-whistle

18 Likes

I swear to God a couple years ago I saw one of these things parked in my neighborhood with a Planters’ Nutmobile parked right behind it and it amused my inner 13-year-old to no end.

12 Likes

IIRC, Paul Ryan’s only job outside of politics and the family business was driving a Wienermobile.
People always say that the smell of the exhaust makes them hungry.

2 Likes

I would relish the opportunity.

7 Likes

Maybe a fun gig for retirees too

But then the Weinermobile should be an RV - and you can handle the National Parks areas.

3 Likes

I love that the Weinermobile exists. I have seen it in my travels, and it is memorable and the sort of thing you share with all your friends. And that’s the point!

2 Likes

:notes:Drivin’ in my car
Drivin’ in my car
Drivin’ all the way to Minneapolis
In my car!:notes:

apparently we do have to buy a bachelor’s degree

I encountered a Wienermobile just a couple of weeks ago! And yes, I took them up on their ask of a joke in exchange for a wiener whistle!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.