NRA president Ollie North partially blames school shootings on Ritalin

Interestingly, I had a similar effect when I started my HRT. Life with testosterone was like having Merzbow playing loud 24 hours a day, oestrogen cleared my mind and let me think logically about things.

3 Likes

The NRA always seems so unconcerned about blaming first-amendment-protected phenomena for these incidents; it’s almost enough to make one suspect that their commitment is not first and foremost to a constitutional principle. If one were some sort of horrible cynic.

As for Ritalin; I’d be curious to know if he just picked that out of the kids-these-days hat; or whether he’s getting confused about the difference between the application of stimulants in psychiatry and the application of stimulants in maintaining alertness and effectiveness in prolonged combat situations.

That’s the sort of confusion you’d have to be idiotic or profoundly dishonest to air in public; but this is Ollie North, so that doesn’t really clear up the question very much.

2 Likes

Or maybe that time in 2003 he was hopped up on coke, meth and speed and killed a homeless man in Dallas? I mean, I’m not saying that did happen, but it is strange that he’s never denied it.

2 Likes

Thank you for speaking up. I can’t even begin to express the profound impact my middle age diagnosis had on my life.

Even if I could express it, I wouldn’t try in mixed company because more often than not my life changing experience would be met with something like this crap

middle class and above parents trying to get better academic performance and behavior out of their kids

1 Like

Forget the doctor. Ask your NRA president if medication is right for you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.