NY attorney general tells convicted fraudster Jim Bakker to stop peddling alleged coronavirus cure

One way to find out. Call in sick for werewolf hunting duty and see if anyone comes back.

1 Like

Or maybe just wait to see if Ted Cruz returns to congress? I mean it’s pretty clear he’s some sort of werewolf these days, not that I want people giving him silver, mind you.

4 Likes

I have a bucket of spent fixer at home. Maybe a marketing opportunity?

8 Likes

Is his name Kenneth?

3 Likes

Oh, good, it doesn’t use chemicals.

12 Likes

Dunno, maybe just laminate your knives with undeveloped photo paper? :thinking:

6 Likes

He’s not nearly cool enough to be a werewolf. More of a tr0ll or ogre.

2 Likes

http://whatstheharm.net/colloidalsilver.html

1 Like

Let the punishment fit the crime.

Allow him to bring all the snake oil he can carry, and spend “life” in Wuhan.

I mean if you watched Contagion, you probably remember Forsythia…

3 Likes

Even with walking back the statement “…it hasn’t been tested on THIS strain” and making the claim it kills Corona-virus. That’s a health claim, and they should call the FDA and have that claim documented through proper channels and shut down sales until that is done.

5 Likes

The people of Wuhan have surely enough trouble already?

9 Likes

Just the other day I was telling my nephew that without morals, ethics, shame, etc - a guy can make a lot of money in this world. Pandemics are ripe to take advantage of the ignorant, and there are a lot of ignorant…
Happily we both agreed we have those things and would never make good con-men. Bakker though…

3 Likes

I sprinkled some of that stuff all around the house a few weeks ago and haven’t seen a werewolf since then. Actually I haven’t seen a werewolf in the forty years I’ve lived here but ya can’t be too safe these days.

8 Likes

Being punished by god?

5 Likes

Nope, I’m deity free over here!

7 Likes

Schrodinger’s werewolf?

9 Likes

Great name for a band!

9 Likes

Only once in a blue moon.

6 Likes

Fascinating how god’s will manifests in different ways in different people. Only explanation for a sick piece of garbage – vermin, if you will – like Bakker. (In his feeble defense, though, the prosperity gospel BS was a thing long before he became a lying, hypocritical scammer preaching his version of it. Trivia: It’s what Trump was raised on!)

1 Like

Show me proof he actually thinks he does.