NYC Meetup?

I’m in Portland ME- I was planning on taking a couple days to do a long weekend to DC right around that time. I’d be willing to modify that plan for the chance to get together with people…

5 Likes

That is a Wednesday, so would it be on the weekend or in the middle of the week? Asking for people like @OtherMichael, who are close enough, just not on a weekday.

2 Likes

With the kids and the finances now, I can’t make it unless you come up to New Haven or Hartford. Or our living room.

:crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

Speaking as someone who just finished a glorious meet-up WEEK with Happy Mutants, including one who stayed with me, don’t offer your sofa if you don’t really mean it!!

11 Likes

Kegger in Hartford!

5 Likes

I should be able to make it. My only possible hitch is that I am starting the process of moving, but mid week works well for me, actually. I’d probably be arriving by train.

5 Likes

I’m more likely to go to this than to show up in SF.

But still unlikely, especially midweek, and especially in NYC (nothing personal against NYC, but Toronto is too urban for me; NYC is much, much further along the same spectrum).

2 Likes

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. And I’d like to keep it that way.

7 Likes

we could watch Bebop bro

3 Likes

I might be able to make it, but my finances are mostly nonexistent. There is a chance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.