Odd Stuff (Part 1)

It’s not grumpy, just misunderstood.

11 Likes

That one looks like it needs a big hug and someone to listen to its problems.

16 Likes

Every landing you can walk away from is a perfect landing…

10 Likes
9 Likes

A split decision on this month’s Super Moon participation trophy. It’s either a Super Crow Moon or a Super Worm Moon.

I guess if you’ve got lots of worms, the crows will soon be around.

5 Likes

I don’t think that they do spirit cooking for the lizard people. “Ghost kitchens are commercial kitchens that exist only to fill orders from food delivery apps.”

Odds are that this is common everywhere.

3 Likes

Why couldn’t I just have a taco truck in my neighborhood? Why? WHY?!

7 Likes

And to think there once was a time when we could’ve had one on every corner.

10 Likes

From before it was cool!

3 Likes

Pleurisy or GTFO.

4 Likes

Taco trucks are lovely things; I’d send you one of the local ones to you if I could.

And now I want to get tortas… :roll_eyes: :grinning:

8 Likes
6 Likes

House of Lords push internet legend on greater openness and transparency from Google. Nope, says Vint Cerf

2 Likes

Think your smartwatch is good for warning of a heart attack? Turns out it’s surprisingly easy to fool its AI

1 Like

Have you ever seen one of these, son? Ricoh spins off 360° camera boffins to debut neuralyzer-shaped snapper

1 Like

Google: You know we said that Chrome tracker contained no personally identifiable info? Forget we ever said that

4 Likes

Secret-sharing app Whisper shared secrets like last known location and actual password tokens in exposed database

1 Like

The Internet of Things is a security nightmare reveals latest real-world analysis: unencrypted traffic, network crossover, vulnerable OSes

2 Likes

how does that old saying go? “two nations separated by a common language”?

4 Likes

New Analysis of Large Hadron Collider Results Confirms Something Weird Is Happening

6 Likes