UnripeBraveDwarfmongoose-size_restricted

7 Likes
10 Likes

matter-replicator

It’s 5 o’ clock somewhere

13 Likes

19 Likes

7 Likes

The “odd stuff” being a petition to stop this, and snowflakes whinging that “my grandkids didn’t want to go to school anymore," OK.

8 Likes

Following the stranding of a Soviet Whiskey-class submarine in 1981 on the Swedish archipelago, a series of massive submarine intrusions took place within Swedish waters. However, the evidence for these appears to have been manipulated or simply invented. Classified documents and interviews point to covert Western, rather than Soviet activity. This is backed up by former US Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger, who stated that Western ‘testing’ operations were carried out regularly in Swedish waters. Royal Navy submarine captains have also admitted to top-secret operations. Ola Tunander’s revelations make it clear that the United States and Britain ran a ‘secret war’ in Swedish waters. The number of Swedes perceiving the Soviet Union as a direct threat increased from 5-10 per cent in 1980 to 45 per cent in 1983. This Anglo-American ‘secret war’ was aimed at exerting political influence over Sweden. It was a risky enterprise, but perhaps the most successful covert operation of the entire Cold War.

https://www.prio.org/Publications/Publication/?x=3128

9 Likes
7 Likes

wow! that crest looks like an airplane tail rudder on backward, or a sailboat keel upside down. either way, this creature is topsy-turvy, wickey-wacky from the start! bizarre!
fta:
“That sizable head crest and relatively long neck, the researchers conclude, may have limited the creature to short-distance flights and terrestrial foraging.”
either that, or it flew upside-down and backwards! ai!

2 Likes

Sooo, did it work?

2 Likes

Oh my god, I thought school was supposed to safe space - safe from people dressed as cats especially! /s

1 Like

He won’t be reproducing going forward.

Gives new meaning to the phrase “shut your dick hole.”

9 Likes

Maybe it was the buttholes.

6 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks, now I can understand why he died without having to click through. :confused: :grimacing:

Poor guy!

4 Likes