Odd Stuff (Part 2)

7 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Also odd, I wouldn’t have called this a “light moment,” except in a way that translated as privilège blanc…

Despite the weighty constitutional question, there were light moments when the court heard arguments on July 29.

“I haven’t gotten many parking tickets,” said Judge Joan Larsen, a former Michigan Supreme Court justice. “Only because I have a reserved parking spot.”

7 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

Leopard- face.

10 Likes

Well, they didn’t say the leopard was killed. :relieved: Hoping one day companies will have to hire wild animal consultants before attempting activities like this again. The consultants’ only job will be to tell everyone who asks why it’s a terrible idea.

13 Likes
13 Likes

Trippy! :dizzy_face: :laughing:

7 Likes
22 Likes

He was that sick and decided “now’s the time for me to collect a semen sample!”

Also - it’s black blood of the earth.

2 Likes

I really need all of these…

But ESPECIALLY the First Contact Plate and that weirdass borg cube plate…

10 Likes

a group of high school students is attending school acting like and dressing as cats

Good to see parents so concerned about the Big Issues affecting schools right now. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Police are probing the bizarre case of a 25-year-old man who suddenly died after using a high-powered epoxy resin — instead of a condom — while having sex.

Reading the source Times of India article it seems as if the gentleman here had a history of huffing glue. This makes me think there was more to the story than “guy epoxies dick and dies”. (TOI is also not particularly well regarded for its fact checking - like most Indian news outlets.)

3 Likes

No attribution, but it’s Cyriak, who is splendid. Also, thanks for alerting me to the fact that he worked with the Mael brothers. Blissful.

7 Likes

Pro tip: Hey parents, want them to stop? Dress like cats yourself and hang around the school. They’ll move on to something else pretty quick

Or better yet, don’t worry about it because it doesn’t harm anyone.

9 Likes

Now I want one.

Edit:

Probably more useful on a day to day basis.

9 Likes