Odd Stuff (Part 2)

5 Likes

A cat being foiled by birds is just…

8 Likes

Tired Wake Up GIF by Looney Tunes

5 Likes
7 Likes

Ghost bike.

A rogue motorbike starts the engine apparently without human interference and rides in a parking lot. People claim it was a classical case of spiritual possession, aka Ghost in The Shell. Skeptical ones say it was just a common electrical problem and it is well known by the bike owners.

9 Likes
6 Likes
13 Likes

The video says: “The Bigfoot in this video looks very real and you can even make out the heavy build and all the muscles which is hard to replicate using a fake suit… Plus who in their right mind would rent or buy a suit just to pull off a hoax?”

It continues: “This simply can not be a man in a suit only because there is so much detail in the body and it looks MASSIVE in size.”

Even Bigfoot has put on the Covid 10 (maybe 20?) this past year! :wink:

10 Likes

0df95ae9794998bb3e52b3a2161a06b7e8158455_2_375x375

23 Likes

Kong is massive!

9 Likes
3 Likes

My friend has a cat who is constantly being mocked and foiled by birbs.

11 Likes

The birbs at my mom’s house dance around right in front of the back door, tweeting, “Can’t Touch This”. I think they even do the dance sometimes.

Mc Hammer GIF

15 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

19 Likes
7 Likes

Speaking of birbs, we watched this crow find a leftover package of marshmallows on the beach. It emptied out the bounty, one marshmallow at a time, and took time to hide each one in a different place. It even picked up a pebble to camouflage each marshmallow!

17 Likes

How long do they wait before returning to their cache? I hope they won’t be freaking out six months from now, wondering where the food went.

4 Likes

We saw it this morning moving one of the marshmallows. I like to think it was the same bird and it remembered exactly where it put its treat. (We all know on the BBS that these guys are super smart, but I can’t be absolutely positive that it was the same one.)

And as funny as this was, I do feel shame that we humans have created junk food birds.

11 Likes