Odd Stuff (Part 2)

What’s the co2 for? I haven’t camped in quite a while.

2 Likes

Bear urine seltzer water? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Fizz that whizz!

14 Likes

Speaking of hydration…

5 Likes

Atlanta has changed a lot, but this is a return to form. I love how Atlantans just took time out of their day to help round them all up.

in some of Jeff Foxworthy’s early stand-up, he discusses the then-recent hosting of the Olympics: “now be honest, when you heard Atlanta was hosting the games, you pictured the the opening ceremonies ending with the torch-bearer lighting of a group of truck tires in the form of the Olympic rings, didn’t you?”

6 Likes

Right?!? Heartwarming!

Buckhead’s still going to try and vote itself out though, isn’t it? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And then change its name to Whitehead? (Or maybe Whitebrain.)

4 Likes

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Although, none to few Black elite/celebrities are living in Buckhead and up that corridor to outside the perimeter (up to OTP cities like Alpharetta). I don’t know what the breakdown is in support of cityhood for Buckhead. The head of the organization is a white guy, FWIW…

Here is the website for the org that is pushing for city status:

Keep in mind that other communities have broken off as well, South Fulton being a prime example:

OTP, but Stonecrest also recently formed it’s own city:

Then there is another OTP city, Milton:

There have also been attempts to split Fulton county.

2 Likes
10 Likes

What the… Sounds extremely unhealthy. And how is that even supposed to work?

6 Likes

“Users mix the crushed honeycomb with vitamin pills and typically add sleeping tablets, sedatives or smoke it with tobacco, but nothing is known about how it works, or its long-term effects, said Dandy Yela Y’Olemba, country director of the World Federation against Drugs.”

“The metals in catalytic converters can cause cancer, Yela warned. “It’s not a substance made for us to consume,” Yela said. “Are we engines, or are we humans?”

Add enough weird stuff to just about anything and it’s going to have some effect I guess. Who in the hell thought that it was a great idea? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yeah I read this, but still - how is this supposed to work?

Any toxicologists here?

2 Likes

That’s been answered already.

Are_We_Not_Men_We_Are_Devo!

11 Likes

Well, if we let our neoliberal overlords finally have their way…

6 Likes
1 Like

A museum says they gave an artist $84,000 in cash to use in artwork. He delivered blank canvases and titled them “Take the Money and Run.”

14 Likes

Artists are always stealing….

8 Likes

As someone who was duly traumatized by this film, I can relate to this story.

3 Likes
10 Likes
4 Likes