Odd Stuff (Part 2)

So profound.

secretary-rt-sonepat-drive-carefully-90-all-people-are-caused-by-accidents-m-9813072976

13 Likes
20 Likes
8 Likes

He looks surprised to have been found.

3 Likes

Damn munchies!

1 Like

Solicited dick pics?

11 Likes
  1. Has 16,000,000 ā€œdick picsā€
  2. Is charged with ā€œtheft of government property and unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials.ā€

I wonder where the Venn Diagram overlaps on these two things?

ETA:

Actually, thereā€™s zero chance. Itā€™s 100% certainty that she did not. Because there arenā€™t any, anywhere. FFS, what an assumption.

13 Likes

Kompromat

3 Likes

Hillary Wang? Hmmmmm. :thinking:

10 Likes

Donā€™t underestimate the Venn Diagram of home appliances and the Internet of Shit.

6 Likes

Well, I donā€™t know what other people do in front of their refrigerators and microwaves, but I guess Iā€™m even more vanilla than I thought.

9 Likes

Iā€™m continuously mystified by this assumption that everyone has sent dick pics, nudes or otherwise engaged in sexting. Even with younger people I find it dubious that such a great percentage of people arenā€™t more self-conscious or shy than that. The number of photos of my face out there seems too large to me.

3 Likes

How many different penises do you suppose are in the collection though? Maybe it is just 3 really enthusiastic exhibitionists?

3 Likes

Maybe sheā€™s working on a comprehensive coffee table picture book? I certainly hope sheā€™s not making a popup book.

10 Likes

Sounds like fun.

6 Likes

ā€œ The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) arrested a man who was trying to smuggle nearly a kilogram of gold through the Imphal Airport.ā€

I guess his really doesnā€™t stink.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s one heavy load!

Pharaohā€™s gold in there. Somewhere.

3 Likes
9 Likes

On the flip side, the search party spent hours searching for someone standing right next to them.

9 Likes

If she wanted millions of dick pics, she could have just spent a few weeks on Tinder.

5 Likes