Odd Stuff (Part 2)

If you like it then you shoulda put a leash on it.

(And if you dont, well then it’s okay that it disappeared into the couch.)

5 Likes

The value add is that Tile tracker in there!

Think About It GIF by Rosanna Pansino

1 Like

Pratchett related worry intensifies!

7 Likes

Rumor has it that the Briggs/Planer audiobooks will be withdrawn from sale…

4 Likes

“Unusual expense claims in Iraq, dating back to 2018” triggered a review that led Ericsson to suspect it paid the self-styled terrorist group Islamic State while doing business in the country, the Swedish giant said last night.

Ericsson’s statement comes a day after CEO Börje Ekholm gave an interview to Swedish newspaper Dagens Industri revealing the existence of a “previously completely unknown internal investigation [where] Ericsson identified such serious shortcomings in Iraq that they suspect [intermediaries] of having paid IS terrorists to get through transports” (translated from the Swedish).

In other words, Ericsson may have indirectly paid off ISIS to get equipment shipped through the terrorists’ roadblocks in Iraq.

[…]

8 Likes

Amazon and Visa appear to have resolved their differences and reached an agreement that will see Amazon continue to accept online payments from customers with Visa credit cards around the world, after previously threatening to stop.

[…]

4 Likes

Why does this remind me of that movie I Care a Lot? :grimacing:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Jim Henson Yes GIF by Muppet Wiki

10 Likes

Head’s up! Huge business opportunity. Start swimming!

10 Likes

Oh My God Love GIF by Five Guys A Week

6 Likes

For Sale: Slightly burnt Porsche. Great condition. Little damp. Smells like tuna.

10 Likes

For sale: Artesian Smoked Porsche. Smoked with reclaimed pallet alder-wood with a sea salt infusion.

12 Likes

Someone has gone to the trouble of recreating the Matrix “digital rain” effect on a CRT with very persistent glow, so you can finally see this as not a simulation.

14 Likes

wasn’t sure whether to put this here or in “good (encouraging) stuff” so i flipped a coin and here it is–

8 Likes

Thank you for not putting this in food!

11 Likes

dagnabbit! i never even thought of the food thread.

seriously, it sounds like that bread would be a great base for a pb&j.

4 Likes

I think that says it all

10 Likes

I no need that.

6 Likes

Yeah. Mamaw made some once, but only the gator ade it.

8 Likes