Odd Stuff (Part 2)

I kind of read this as a cautionary tale of domestic abuse but that’s just me.

9 Likes

So many of those shirts read like that. The one about how her husband is a cranky veteran with serious anger management issues…but all written in small print so you’d be staring at her chest region if you actually read it, then ends with how if you fuck with her the husband will kill you and dispose of the body? Gross.
This one stood out because it implies somehow that she follows the laws only because she’s married to a cop. But your reading seems just as probable.

11 Likes

Blue bunny pee!

8 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

No one ever talks about whale farts, it’s all about the singing. Guys, every digestive tract has two ends, at least in vertebrates.

5 Likes

I think Mr cash would have a succinct reply to that particular appropriation of his music.

johnny finger

11 Likes

6 Likes
4 Likes

I had a coworker who had a rather convincing hypothesis about how it was yeti. “Convincing” in this case meaning he really, fervently believed it was yeti, to the point at which he’d become spittle-flecked levels of angry while proselytizing on the topic, while the rest of us tried to keep smiling and avoid sudden movements until he stopped talking and became distracted enough for us to safely leave.

4 Likes

Turn your volume to eleven.

2 Likes

This most definitely qualifies as odd!

12 Likes

Vandalism

7 Likes

Mask? Aliens!

9 Likes

Or as they’re called in Asia, a “face mask.”

9 Likes

WhaleBurpsRainbows

16 Likes

Nerd Hard Core

https://www.cbr.com/lego-lord-of-the-rings-world-record/

1 Like
5 Likes

Went from New Brunswick (mural painting) to Nova Scotia this morning. Cool!

3 Likes

14 Likes