18 Likes

Doubles as a Jesus butt plug?

2 Likes

Well, I’ve heard “You cannot enter heaven unless Jesus enters you”

7 Likes
2 Likes

Free car wash -

6 Likes

Those servings are so tiny. Can a larger sinner such as myself supersize?

5 Likes

Here you go:

9 Likes

true story:

the conservative church i grew up in, chirch of christ but not united church of christ, had communion every sunday. for the “fruit of the vine” they used welch’s grape juice and for the communion wafer they used . . .

no kidding.

13 Likes

They kinda looked like they fell into a porta potty…

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not. “Hip” church group trying to make the Bible relevant to the youngsters, asks them to translate verses into language the kids will understand.

"Since Day Uno there was God. Jesus was chillin with God. And Jesus was God. "

–John 1:1

[ETA: I’m wondering if this already appeared here on bbs somewhere. Looks like they did this back in August of last year, were putting it out as an actual book, and got flak from other parts of the Christian community. It also appears they were (duh) trolled by people who thought it would be fun to go overboard with their “translations”]

(Link includes video of the guy in glasses doing a translation of the infamous 2 Kings verse where Elisha has a bunch of kids killed by a bear.)

2 Likes

3 Likes
9 Likes

So I get that they are no longer going to be patrons of the organizations they were patrons of… But they are also giving up some titles? So, is Prince Harry no longer Prince Harry? Like if I see him on the street, I can just shout “HEY HARRY” at him, and that’s acceptable? I also find it interesting just how much these sorts of titles rest in the purview of the monarch themselves.

Royalty is confusing!

[ETA] I am confused! On re-reading, they are keeping HRH, but not using them, and they’ll continue on as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex…

8 Likes

Heh. I’ll say!

13 Likes

7 Likes

Oh, that’s not confusing… that’s some amazing trolling, if you ask me! Eugenie knew what she was doing!

8 Likes
4 Likes

would you say it was fascinating?

5 Likes