11 Likes

23 Likes
19 Likes

With a shield made of plantainium!

8 Likes

Awards Muppets GIF

So What Deal With It GIF by LookHUMAN

16 Likes

Have they considered the hypothesis of Spontaneous Drug Generation? It would explain all the events where police found drugs in cars that the owners swore wasn’t theirs.

12 Likes
11 Likes

finding nemo pizza GIF by Disney Pixar

7 Likes

All hell broke loose online when a TikToker claimed to be the reincarnation of Hitler

9 Likes

18 Likes

Odd or just plain asshole?

(Seems I broke Discourse by walking out of my wifi while it was saving the post - see empty post above)

8 Likes

We should probably take action- just in case.

10 Likes

Cocaine gets pasteurized, though.

4 Likes

That might not matter. /s

The Greek philosopher Aristotle (384–322 BC) was one of the earliest recorded scholars to articulate the theory of spontaneous generation, the notion that life can arise from nonliving matter. Aristotle proposed that life arose from nonliving material if the material contained pneuma (“spirit” or “breath”). As evidence, he noted several instances of the appearance of animals from environments previously devoid of such animals, such as the seemingly sudden appearance of fish in a new puddle of water.

4 Likes

I know heavy binge drinking in college can be pretty bad but at least the puns are top notch

Borgs are topped off by labeling the jug with a punny name. Showing off borg names like “Soulja Borg” and “Our Borg and Savior” has become its own TikTok trend. Other clever borg names include “Brown v. the Borg of Education,” “SpongeBorg” and “Borgingham Palace.”

She also approved of students tailoring their borgs to their own alcohol tolerances. In a follow-up video, she made her own borg (named “Ruth Bader Ginsborg”) with more water than vodka. Contrary to the drink’s name, she said in a comment, “you might be blacking out but not everyone wants to.”

8 Likes
8 Likes

13 Likes

Good dog!
Forget the Cocaine Bear and ‘Jaws with Coke’ , what we need to see is the movie:
‘Party Gators on Smack’.
Terrifying boat ride indeed.

4 Likes

He is free to follow through and blow his brains out anytime.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Odd Stuff (Part 4).