Odd Stuff (Part 3)

Nice octopus hat. It’ll never catch on.

4 Likes

Obligatory- that’s what they want you to think.

15 Likes
7 Likes

“Could help ease spine pain”

Or, could cause it!

8 Likes

That’s also known as bear walking, quite good for full body exercise and flexibility.

7 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

A Texas Man Called ‘Edward Scissorhands’ Has Been Trimming Neighbors’ Trees at 3 a.m.

11 Likes

He should come by Casa de FSogol. We’ll even set some 5 Guys and Red Ales out for him.

8 Likes

No luck…

7 Likes

But how else could you know where you’re going? Without Google Maps, you couldn’t ever find the store!

The Addams Family Eye Roll GIF by absurdnoise

5 Likes

Right - steal a patsy’s phone and leave it there. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thinking of a Poconos fall getaway?

9 Likes
9 Likes

Perhaps he is merely parroting “death panel” as an unintentional malapropism.

As we are not supposed to speculate on anyone’s mental condition here on our bbs, I’ll just say I am… concerned… that Neil Oliver’s capacity for reason appears to be offline ATM.

7 Likes

I would be pissed off if someone trimmed my trees for two reasons

1. I have a pruning plan that we ran by an arborist and someone else could mess that up
  2. OAK WILT. Oak trees in Texas must not be trimmed except in the dead of winter unless absolutely necessary. That and the super heat of summer are the only times the beetles that carry oak wilt are not active. Trees shouldn’t be trimmed in the heat of summer because most of the damned state is in a drought all summer and that just adds stress
6 Likes

If only he mowed lawns…

bascom hill dancing GIF by uwmadison

1 Like

Oh like you’ve never…wait… what?

12 Likes

11 Likes

His plunge into the depths of conspiracy theory and far-right garbage is hardly surprising, because he has been heading in that direction for years.
From defending other people’s blatantly racist comments, to his nasty attacks on people who disagreed with him on politics (likening them to a cancerous growth), he has always had a streak of this in him. Even in his earlier history work, there was an imperial world-view at play, with the unquestioned assumption that the British state was a unifying and civilizing force.

11 Likes