Odd Stuff (Part 3)

9 Likes
13 Likes

But what would he do if 30-50 Feral hog…726? Oh thats much bigger.

10 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

I used to buy cases of Amy’s chili from Costco as useful MRE-like food units. (Costco has since stopped carrying it, and I’m not buying Amy’s Kitchen brand foods until they stop union-busting.)

Among the options at my local grocery was… this… I don’t buy Hormel for many reasons, and now, I have at least two more: they don’t have a proofreader vetting their labels, and as a vegetarian, I refuse to be canned.

8 Likes

If Carlson hasn’t already made a pilgrimage, they’d better get ready! :grimacing:

2 Likes

On top of that, there’s some evidence that when a team of hogs is under pressure from culling, the females have larger litters to compensate. Like a hydra.

“Hereabouts” it used to be that farmers charged people to come shoot hogs. Now some of them offer bounties instead.

9 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/u9cdiq/johnny_depp_explaining_his_finger_injury_to/

This past week

2 Likes

Just down the road from my place…

10 Likes

You knew the risks when you made your decision.

11 Likes

I lived in Charleston W.Va. when an airplane crashed into the side of the airport and spilled its cargo of weed all over the hillside. Word got out fast.

11 Likes

and here i thought that the Great Smoky Mountains were more in Tennessee.

12 Likes

What’s your point?

It’d be better if you said a word or two about why you think those two videos are worth watching, instead of just slapping them alone into a comment.

Bernie Sanders Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes
5 Likes

I was wondering too? Obviously, whatever the truth of the injury was, he wasn’t going to tell a bunch of kids that on a movie promotional event… :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

60% power transfer efficiency is…bad. But hey, at least it doesn’t cook the birds flying in the beam so that’s something.

3 Likes

Water, then sugar, as the two main ingredients in CHILI? Oy vey.

Though, I will say that I put a bit of brown sugar in my vegetarian chili to round out the flavor. But we’re talking a heaping tablespoon in an entire pot.

The only explanation I can think of for water being #1 is that they start by soaking, then boiling the beans and never rinse but rather add everything else to the same ‘pot’. So now I know that brand is going to be too gassy to eat. And too sweet!

6 Likes

Sounds like the title of a painting

Vegetarian with beans

8 Likes
10 Likes