Odd Stuff (Part 3)

In Lithuania, sticker prices are always VAT-included and you generally don’t even get to see the what the nominal pre-tax price is unless you get a full-page VAT invoice instead of a cash register receipt, so the Bandcamp way of doing things feels a bit weird. But Bandcamp is US based and serves artists and buyers that can operate in various currencies and tax regimes, so I guess it makes sense for them to show the artist-set price in the static listing, and only run all the tax checks and calculations in the checkout page.

8 Likes

10 Likes

That was a quite fascinating link, thank you.

2 Likes
5 Likes

(from 2019)

11 Likes

https://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/randy-roadside-couple-caught-out-by-dashcam-footage-in-monte-carlo/news-story/f12dd3cb2b3ca5caedcfb8408a9a68c2

5 Likes
4 Likes

from

Shoulder Shrug GIF

15 Likes

‘My poops, my poops my poops my poops. Whatcha’ gonna do with all that poop, all that poop’

7 Likes
7 Likes

No matter what you’re frying, Jesus can handle it!

12 Likes

Hoo boy I can already hear the right wing outrage

8 Likes

Oh My God Wow GIF

10 Likes

She looks awesome, but how can anyone sit still long enough to have all those crystals applied?

10 Likes

Five hours it took! My hats off to her for that!

10 Likes
11 Likes

Did you notice her shoes have the outlines of bare feet?

care of Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week: Kylie Jenner Wears a Huge Stuffed Lion Head

10 Likes

Was going to say Jesus died to bring you these pancakes, but didn’t think about the connecting pun.

8 Likes

Naw, that would have nailed it.

9 Likes

One of mom’s best friends was out driving on a dirt country road with her BF. That song came on the radio. She stopped the car, looked at him…and they did it in the road.

6 Likes