Odd Stuff (Part 3)

But…but…it’s Chris Martin! He’s all white point!

1 Like
17 Likes

I don’t know why I find that so funny, but I find it hilarious… Dude enjoyed the revolution, and hates it once they won… Suck it up, buttercup! The Taliban has joined modernity.

13 Likes

So we managed to export the “greatest” parts of American culture! The war was a success! /s

10 Likes

from

12 Likes

14 Likes
8 Likes

They are already sold out…but I happen to know of another source for lube-stink!

5 Likes

4 Likes

I do not want to go to your parties

6 Likes

Lubricating records? :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Somehow a solvent on vinyl seems…bad. Bet they are real shiny though!

7 Likes

Jupiter now has the most moons in the solar system, beating Saturn thanks to 12 newfound satellites

Didn’t it always? :confused:

13 Likes

Space colonialism. Until we found it it didn’t exist!

12 Likes

“Inside every planet’s moon is an American trying to get out.”

10 Likes

Santa Catarina woman buys an used sofa and finds a puppy inside it. Nobody knows how the cute dog get in the middle of the funiture.

14 Likes

Being an ally to the trans community isn’t hard. The things we’re asking for are simple: listen to us when we talk, try and interrogate your own internal biases, and for the love of God, don’t put money into JK Rowling’s pocket.

It might seem simple enough to separate the beloved world of Harry Potter lore from its TERF creator. But realistically, folks who are still buying Harry Potter/Hogwarts merch, renting the movies, or engaging with Pottermore are absolutely giving money to someone who’s going to turn right around and give that money to anti-trans causes. And if you’d like a deep dive into the matter, we’ve got you covered.

It might seem hard then, at first, the abstain from the new Harry Potter RPG “Hogwarts Legacy”…that is, until you learn just how sh*tty the game actually is on every level.

12 Likes

Once again, life imitates art.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Every so often, I stop by this web page, to remind myself of the work we USians have yet to finish: that promissory note that Dr. King mentioned in his “I Have a Dream” speech.

About 10 years ago, I was thinking that the unfinished business here was a bit odd. Hey, a post-racial America? I was/am here for it.

It’s 2023.
Now I see that it’s not odd and the [cultural, financial, etc.] institutions that benefit from white supremacy are Saying All the Quiet Parts Out Loud.

ETA:

16 Likes