Odd Stuff (Part 3)

It seemed familiar, but there was no match here on the name.

3 Likes

This is messed up on multiple levels. Even if the couple has a child, why would they permit these people to see that child?

Parents sue their son and daughter-in-law, demanding a grandchild or $675,000

8 Likes

Puppy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Or maybe a lot of “meh,” which would be unfortunate.

1 Like

Odd, because it has nothing to do with anything, but I saw it and truly LOL’ed:

25 Likes

I always thought it was a nice touch throwing in that painting to the intro sequence of Good Times.

10 Likes

In other Thatcher related news

18 Likes

I would happily throw an egg or two at this effigy to a villain.
Unfortunately, under current Tory rule, I cannot afford to.

3 Likes

(Twitter thread has picture.)

12 Likes

When our snake sheds, we just throw it in the garbage.

But then, with a septic system, you’re going to be much more cautious about what you put down the plumbing pipes.

8 Likes

Good on you, Grantham. Twice elected the most boring town in England, home to Brewster’s Brewing, which is helmed by an amazing brewster, home to a boys school attended by Sir Isaac Newton, and working hard to erase a prime source of shame.

2 Likes

I always wanted to get a bumper sticker in response to the God Loves you bumper sticker: “God told me that he hates your ass!”

4 Likes

I liked the counter “Cthulhu loves you: he’ll eat you first”

5 Likes

4 Likes

It all came to a head when a 10 hour video surfaced of Fuentes going on a date with a male influencer in a cat get-up. They go to the arcade together and talk and laugh and flirt and apparently, they end up sharing a room for the night.

5 Likes
13 Likes

Uh, paging “The Hero of Haarlem.”
:grimacing:

4 Likes

episode 15 legends of bikini bottom: the monster who came to bikini bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 Like

The phrase “unclear on the concept” doesn’t really go far enough here, does it?

Or, maybe he’s trying to “reclaim” the word ‘gay’ here: “Men and women having sex is happy and fun!”? … Yeah, I didn’t really think so either, but I thought I’d trying giving him the benefit of the doubt…

1 Like
1 Like