Odd Stuff (Part 3)

MJ style does seem to be heading towards the banal. You’d think that with all its training by some very talented artists that it would evolve into distinct extensions of those using it by now. Maybe AI molting season hasn’t arrived yet. Or maybe it has…

3 Likes

There is a beautiful woodland walk near me called Salcey Forest.
They’ve even got hundreds of yards of “treetop walks”, made of wood, going to treetop height, it is a work of engineering beauty.
Families and kids love it.
However, two years ago they did instigate a policy of: “if your small bear does shit in the woods, use a stick and flick it into the undergrowth”, rather than having to pick the bloody poo-bags out of the trees.
People, meh!

7 Likes

“It’s okay. My dog is with the band.”

8 Likes
5 Likes

Reading Prayer for the Crown-Shy by Becky Chambers.
Discovered this phenomenon

6 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: Oh no, they washed away all that evidence! :grimacing:

Health Medicine GIF by University of California

3 Likes

A park near me has biodegradable plastic bags. Presumably they don’t need picking up if flung into some dense patch.

4 Likes
4 Likes

It’s honestly bloody awful.
Most people have no probs tucking away the crap in a little baggie.
For some alien reason, there are a few who go to the trouble of gathering it up and then launching it.
I have no more words, nor explanations.

5 Likes

Happy Day Ladies! Odd that this isn’t on the company calendar.

13 Likes

I shall celebrate in the customary manner.

12 Likes

Pretending female orgasms are a thing when they can’t possibly be, or conservatives like Ben Shapiro would have noticed by now?

14 Likes

Maybe they need to attend that special Key & Peele class:wink:

8 Likes

17 Likes

I WAS FORETOLD BY THE PUB WITCH

That’s an amazing origin story!

14 Likes

https://www.kptv.com/2022/08/08/trees-are-exploding-after-7-day-heat-wave/?outputType=amp

Edit. Huh. No one box? 200 yr old tree exploded from heat wave

Poor tree

12 Likes
16 Likes

Not a situation I’ve ever been in, but I imagine this is pretty close to how I would feel.

13 Likes
16 Likes

They really dropped the ball by not appointing Markie Post.

8 Likes