Odd Stuff (Part 4)

Makes sense. I too would’ve been scared shitless.

7 Likes

television-scrubs

8 Likes

Qwantz walking poo factory

4 Likes

Once a month is okay, isn’t it? :wink:

5 Likes

Anyone who has spent any amount of time around infants and/or small children knows that this is the truth.

6 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger boat!

3 Likes

The audio in that is broken in a really interesting way.

2 Likes

If you could stomach it, have I got a family anecdote for you!

2 Likes

Presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. threw a press dinner on Tuesday night that devolved into a shouting match between two elderly men—a bizarre conflict that reportedly ended with a prolonged bout of flatulence. As relayed by a Page Six reporter who was present, the mess started after a guest asked Kennedy a question about the environment, an innocent-enough inquiry that enraged former gossip columnist Doug Dechert, the—reportedly drunk—host of the whole event. “The climate hoax!” Dechert started to yell. His senile screams drew the ire of his longtime friend, art critic Anthony Haden-Guest, who wasted no time condemning Dechert and pleading for him to “shut up.” But Dechert was relentless, continuing to rant about the “scam” of climate change while Haden-Guest disparaged him with insults, calling him “fucking insane” and “insignificant.” That’s when Dechert brought out his secret weapon: a booming fart that he released while shouting, “I’m farting!” All the while, RFJ Jr. calmly watched the gaseous chaos unfold. Dechert said the following to Page Six about the incident: “I apologize for using my flatulence as a medium of public commentary in your presence.”

7 Likes

‘next, I’m going to make a small incision near the mole and…’

PING PING PING roaring fart noise

‘oh my God thank you for the supa. “Hey doc can we get a Hi Honey from you?” No you can’t but i’ll give you an uwu instead. Uuuuuwwwwuuu.’ makes an hand heart guesture than can be seen on camera

4 Likes

So glad the Daily Blast was there to report on this explosive event.

4 Likes

There’s a lot more in the link than what’s in the onebox. Definitely worth reading.

11 Likes

On-brand for RFK, Jr.

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

How can you tell?

2 Likes

Hmmmm. I’m not sure that’s funny.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s not.

9 Likes

I don’t think it’s supposed to be funny.

2 Likes
4 Likes