Odd Stuff (Part 4)

Probably more of an accessory or company swag.

These are more realistic “grass cutting shoes”:

I use whatever shoes that have lost their mojo. One last stop before the garbage pail.

7 Likes

Re: Otters

Yeah, there are rivers otters that hang out around Chesapeake Bay creeks and inlets and they are definitely NOT the cute cuddly variety. And have attitude.

8 Likes

Lemme guess. She made a WhatsApp group, said that she has a massive block of Red Leicester and that things are about to pop off?

5 Likes

No surprise. As one person wrote: it’s the cast of Friends.

3 Likes

Featuring one of the stars of the show

3 Likes

Two, I think? Anniston and Cox. That’s what prompted the original comment, I think.

2 Likes

Yes, please!

3 Likes

Part odd - part good!

14 Likes

That’s got me thinking about Cumberland island, here off the coast, which was donated to the state of GA by the Carnegie family… how many places like this ended up under some sort of public control, in part because a rich guy bought it, and then decided to donate it? :thinking:

7 Likes

Prime Minister of Luxembourg arrived at the NATO Summit in Vilnius on a chartered plane that was recently used by Depeche Mode on their “Memento Mori” tour.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Batman surfing funny GIF on GIFER - by Starsinger

14 Likes

Another criminal mastermind.

6 Likes

Really, they should have police elks as well.

8 Likes
12 Likes

saturday night live laughing GIF

5 Likes

5 Likes

I mean… there are worst Beatles one could pray to…

8 Likes

Poo poop ee doo!

7 Likes

If humans poop on average of a pound or so per day, it means that soldiers at the Battle of Waterloo produced around 185,000 lbs of poop on the day of the battle.

4 Likes